Right ways to do court marriage under 21 (Male)

19-May-2024 (In Family Law)
I want all detailed information about how can i do court marriage in delhi. I am under 21 my age is 19 right now . How many ways are there to do court marriage in under age . Please give me all information about this topic

Answer #1
the process is very simple to marriage in the court, you can approach the marriage by the help of an advocate to perform some rituals and will get a marriage certificate from the competent authority .
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
The following documents will be needed from your side for marriage registration:-
1). Your and your partner's passport size photographs.
2). Your Aadhar Card.
3). Passport or any other documents to prove the age of your partner.
4). Two witnesses along with Aadhar & PAN Card.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
Sir it can be easily registered if you want to do court marriage you can contact us we can do all the possible needs which we provide and you will not regret about decision it can help registered maximum in 4,5 days
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
You can’t have a court marriage since you are legally not allowed to marry as per Indian laws. You will have to wait till 21 if you are a boy & 18 if a girl . Therevv cv is no way you can do court marriage as they will ask for your ID which will have details
Helpful? LawRato LawRato