Right on property of 2nd husband without divorce to first husband

Lady marriage second person . Without giving divorce to first person.she has right on second person property . about section 294

WITHOUT SEEKING THE DIVORCE HER MARRIAGE IS VOID.SO SHE DOSE NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TAKE THE SHARE WITH SECOND PERSON.SEC 294 OF THE CRPC 1973
294. No formal proof of certain documents.
(1) Where any document is filed before any Court by the prosecution or the accused, the particulars of every such document shall be included in a list and the prosecution or the accused, as the case may be, or the pleader for the prosecution or the accused, if any, shall be called upon to admit or deny the genuineness of each such document.
(2) The list of documents shall be in such form as may be prescribed by the State Government.
(3) Where the genuineness of any document is not disputed, such document may be read in evidence in any inquiry, trial or other proceeding under this Code without proof of the signature of the person to whom it purports to be signed: Provided that the Court may, in its discretion, require such signature to be proved.

Dear Client,
No, she doesn't have right upon the person you married the second time because the second marriage is not valid marriage. The second mariage is void ab initio. It means in the present scenario, the validity of your second marriage is in question.

No. The second marriage is illegal and no question of getting property if marriage itself is illegal . Without getting divorce, contracting second marriage is not valid only but it is an offense too