Right on property of 2nd husband without divorce to first husband

Lady marriage second person . Without giving divorce to first person.she has right on second person property . about section 294

Answers (3)

294. No formal proof of certain documents.
(1) Where any document is filed before any Court by the prosecution or the accused, the particulars of every such document shall be included in a list and the prosecution or the accused, as the case may be, or the pleader for the prosecution or the accused, if any, shall be called upon to admit or deny the genuineness of each such document.
(2) The list of documents shall be in such form as may be prescribed by the State Government.
(3) Where the genuineness of any document is not disputed, such document may be read in evidence in any inquiry, trial or other proceeding under this Code without proof of the signature of the person to whom it purports to be signed: Provided that the Court may, in its discretion, require such signature to be proved.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Client,
No, she doesn't have right upon the person you married the second time because the second marriage is not valid marriage. The second mariage is void ab initio. It means in the present scenario, the validity of your second marriage is in question.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

No. The second marriage is illegal and no question of getting property if marriage itself is illegal . Without getting divorce, contracting second marriage is not valid only but it is an offense too

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

We have come to a mutual agreement about the disputed propertoes that we have in our family. We are 4 accailmed owners of 4 diffrent properties. All t…

Read More

My mother has one house on her name which is constructed by my father. Now my father passed away. She wants to write the house on my sister name. How …

Read More

Hello I am 26 years old. My dad has a psychological problem since..... years and he is abusing me and my mum physically. He doesn't give us any mo…

Read More

my father is having a property (land and a house ) approx 12 cent , but after his death , we are not aware of that property , his mother is alive and …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue