Remedy for mother to get benefit of father's retirement amount & PF

Hello Can my mom get my dad's retirement amount? Gpf, pf, etc which he will get in a bulk?? They aren't divorced but he doesn't give or treat us properly. Can we go legally abt this?

your mother can claim your dad's retirement amount by filing for maintenance u/s125 Cr.P.C or under section 22 of domestic violence act.
It is not necessary to file for divorce so as to claim maintenance u/s 125 CrPC or monetary relief u/s22 of domestic violence case.
All we need to do is to prove cruelty and not taking care of wife by husband.

Whether he treats you and your mother properly or not your father's retirement benefits would go to him only and he is sloe beneficier of it.you and your mother having option that the charge may create for maintenance aganist the amount.