Remedy as wife not coming home as her parent's misguiding her

Dear Sir, i recently got married on 2nd Nov 2017. Myself & my wife relationship is good & i love my wife too much & taking care from the beginning. But now my wife's parents are interfering in even a small issues & they have taken full control on their daughter, now & then she goes their home & does not come..& here we are running behind. Now also my wife is not coming & their parents are not letting here. And my wife father is wantedly misscoumunicating our words to his family. Requesting you to give me legal advice & step by step legal proceedings so that they fear & send my wife back...pls help me

you can file a case of restitution of conjugal rights case calling your wife to come and stay with you , or before that you can send a legal notice through advocate calling your wife to come and stay with you before going to take other legal steps.

If she is not ready to come to your home, you held a meeting with your wife along with the elders of your society. Try to convince her and her parents, inspite of it she didn't agree to live with you, then issue legal notice to come and join you to perform the conjugal rights, for that also she didn't turn up the you file a resitution of conjugal rights case in the family court.

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar