Remedy as wife not coming home as her parent's misguiding her

Dear Sir, i recently got married on 2nd Nov 2017. Myself & my wife relationship is good & i love my wife too much & taking care from the beginning. But now my wife's parents are interfering in even a small issues & they have taken full control on their daughter, now & then she goes their home & does not come..& here we are running behind. Now also my wife is not coming & their parents are not letting here. And my wife father is wantedly misscoumunicating our words to his family. Requesting you to give me legal advice & step by step legal proceedings so that they fear & send my wife back...pls help me

Answers (2)

you can file a case of restitution of conjugal rights case calling your wife to come and stay with you , or before that you can send a legal notice through advocate calling your wife to come and stay with you before going to take other legal steps.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

If she is not ready to come to your home, you held a meeting with your wife along with the elders of your society. Try to convince her and her parents, inspite of it she didn't agree to live with you, then issue legal notice to come and join you to perform the conjugal rights, for that also she didn't turn up the you file a resitution of conjugal rights case in the family court.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I'm hindu from south india i married my second cousin and our marriage is registered our relationship my mother and her mother are cousin sisters …

Read More

I had relationship with a girl for past 1 year. I never commited her regarding marriage. We had sex on few occasions. We had lots of fight in our rela…

Read More

Sir am 20 years old and my lover 18 years 3 months we are married ,her parents took away her and kept kidnap case and sec 12 of pocso and I came with …

Read More

Can we register marriage from Bangalore? What is the procedure? Currently any new rule that girl parents concern is required?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue