×

quesregarding the claim on my self aquired property

Does my younger brother can claim on my self acquired family

• ansdear client.......
    No you brother can not make any claim in self acquired property by yourself..........
    he is entitled to make any such claims for any ancestral property .... you just need to have proof to show that you have made payment from your account and your earnings.

Advocate Uttam Tibrewal

Upper Bazaar , Ranchi

• ansno it is not possible to claim of self acquired property if you acquired in your name if you purchase younger brother name he is title holder of the property other wise no body claim claim self acquired property claim except your legal heir

Advocate Narendra Nath Sen

Baridih, Jamshedpur

• ansNo the property which has been separately acquired by you that property cannot be claimed by your brother but in a case where you have purchased the property from the joint famaily money then he can claim the share

Advocate Jorong Sanga

Pragati Path, Ranchi