One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jamshedpur - Advocate Narendra Nath Sen

Advocate Narendra Nath Sen

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBaridih, Jamshedpur
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Narendra Nath Sen has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Narendra provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Narendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 2001. He is a member of Jamshedpur District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : JK/82/2001

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jamshedpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Narendra Nath Sen. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Narendra Nath Sen

Q: How to get my land back from tenants who refuse to vacate?

I am Hindu have land but the tenant are goons not leaving land for past 10 years even not paying rent the paper of land only contain registration and khatian..can I get the land back

Advocate Narendra Nath Sen answered
at first you give him legal notice thereafter you can file eviction suit at appropriate jurisdiction civil court thereafter court his vacant the premises he his occupy in adamantly you land he occupy the same since long time hence you file civl suit after consultation from lawyer civil

Q: Girl broke promise. Can I file any case against her?

Sir I am in relationship with a girl for 3 yrs now she is engaged to another boy due to pressure of their parents and now girl can't go against them I love her very much but the girl would not confess the love and will go with her parents due to social dignity of them. I want to tell the boy truth about our relationship and show some evidence. Can girl family file a case against me or can I file a case on girl for breaking the promise.

Advocate Narendra Nath Sen answered

Q: Notice to pay penal charges by Ranchi municipal corporation

My grandfather was alloted a space 79 Sq. Ft. For a shop approx 40 yes. Ago. He was running a shop there and paying regularly taxes. He constructed first floor & started paying taxes for both floor since 1996. In Dec. 2016, a notice was sent by RMC, to pay rs. 111368 as penalty charges with tax. My grandfather expired in April 2006 and grandmother is alive. If the construction was illegal then it should be noticed in 1996. We don't have any permission proof as it was never discussed by grandfather. After so long time, it has been asked. What should I do? Kindly give a proper suggestions.

Advocate Narendra Nath Sen answered
at first you collect copy of notice which issued on 1996 and whether any reply filed by your grandfather to RMC ot not if file what action taken by RMC what is the action taken by RMC and What is the order given by RMC thereafter you can take legal precaution whether any order is recd your grand father recd on 1996/1997 you can first seen from office of the RMC thereafter take legal action

Q: regarding the claim on my self aquired property

Does my younger brother can claim on my self acquired family

Advocate Narendra Nath Sen answered
no it is not possible to claim of self acquired property if you acquired in your name if you purchase younger brother name he is title holder of the property other wise no body claim claim self acquired property claim except your legal heir

Q: what is the procedure for divorce and how to recover marriage expense

I want to know if we want divorce and expense back incurred in marriage from other party, then what needs to be done? Also in which sections of law a case can be filed?

Advocate Narendra Nath Sen answered
you can contact local lawyer who know divorce procedure other wise you can go to any lawyer he can do further procedure what is done by you and he is saying how you recover marriage expenses you can claim

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Narendra Nath Sen

Can Advocate Narendra Nath Sen represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Narendra Nath Sen can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Nath Sen?

When you meet with Advocate Narendra Nath Sen for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Nath Sen?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Nath Sen, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Nath Sen?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Narendra Nath Sen, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Narendra Nath Sen?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Narendra Nath Sen regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Narendra Nath Sen?

The cost of hiring Advocate Narendra Nath Sen can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.