Query regarding inter religion marriage

How to marry a Muslim boy with Hindu girl legally....what is actual age for girl to marry as per act

If u want to marry a Muslim boy then u musr fulfil the following requirements...
1 Girl must be major 18 or above
2 Girl must be a Muslim by accepting Islam officially...

First step would be accepting Islam and then both can marry...

The legal marriage age is 18 years for a girl,21 for a boy in our country,you may marriage as your wish,that means as per Hindu custom or Muslim,other wise you may prefer register marriage through any sub registrar office near to you

Dear,

The boy and the girl can marry as per both of their respective religion rites and customs and get their marriage registered under the Special Marriage Act with the marriages sub-registrar's office of jurisdiction. The permissible age of the girl to marry is 18 years ( i.e., the girl should complete 18 years) before she could marry.