One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Visakhapatnam - Advocate Basa Appala Reddy

Advocate Basa Appala Reddy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNellimukku Pedagantyada, Visakhapatnam
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Telugu
Advocate Basa Appala Reddy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Reddy provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Civil Matters, Family related Matters, Criminal related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Reddy enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2008. He is a member of Gujuwaka Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/854/2008
  • District Court, Visakhapatnam

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Visakhapatnam

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Basa Appala Reddy. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Basa Appala Reddy

Q: Consequences of filing divorce case on the govt job

I got married in 2014.I'm a govt wife not want to live with me so i filed a divorce case in 2016.if I do another marriage does it effect to my job and what will be punishments

Advocate Basa Appala Reddy answered
R U serious my brother,if so don't do that type of silly things without settle the matter with your wife legally,if you marry another one with out getting divorce,the marriage not valid under law,and your wife may complain against you for bigamy,so settle the issue emicably

Q: Query regarding inter religion marriage

How to marry a Muslim boy with Hindu girl legally....what is actual age for girl to marry as per act

Advocate Basa Appala Reddy answered
The legal marriage age is 18 years for a girl,21 for a boy in our country,you may marriage as your wish,that means as per Hindu custom or Muslim,other wise you may prefer register marriage through any sub registrar office near to you

Q: How to obtain damage amount in 498(A), DV case?

Sir, it is a problem of my sister due to her husband harassment we have filed case against him. We have proof to prove this case accordingly my sister need divorce from him and she want to claim the marriage damages charges. In this regard what type of case to be filed before court.

Advocate Basa Appala Reddy answered
Hello,first consult an advocate near to you before proceeding divorce,if U already file a 498A it is a criminal proceeding,in that your not getting any monitory relief,for monitory relief your sister may file DVC or Maintenance for maintenance only,for getting dowry and other expenses for marriage from ur sister's husband through court is not possible,why because dowry prohibited in our country,by mutual understanding between you both in front of ur caste elders,or village elders or relatives you get your money back,if the opposite party interested to settle the issue out of the court

Q: Property is not my father's name but he was living there for long time

Gud afternoon sir..this is to inform you about my family property and to get the beneficial result from you, my father and his elder brother are living jointly ,we have got separated in Oct 12 of 2017. The whole property was on my father's brother name and some on his son's name. He was saying that you have not done anything to family just take what am giving to you and made a note for three land properties have given to us. Here am asking that are we are not capable of taking 50% of whole property or not..?

Advocate Basa Appala Reddy answered
Namaste,legally your not in a stage to get 50% property From your uncle(father's brother),if you want to fight legally it is difficult to prove that , that property purchased with the joint family earned money,or the property transferred to ur uncle in a fraudulent way,In my opinion as per ur enquiry settle it by way of elder's mediation or take what he is willing to give

Q: Cognisable offences

What if a police arrest us by considering as cognisable offence (by taking money by opposition or by infuluence of opposition) even we dont do any mistake ?

Advocate Basa Appala Reddy answered
Cognizable offence means, the policecan arrest a wrongdoer on a reliable complaint after proper enquiry,if U have proper proof for misconduct of police personnel U may complaint the higher authorities with proof,and file a petition for quash of proceedings against U in Honourable high court

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Basa Appala Reddy

Can Advocate Basa Appala Reddy represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Basa Appala Reddy can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Basa Appala Reddy?

When you meet with Advocate Basa Appala Reddy for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Basa Appala Reddy?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Basa Appala Reddy, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Basa Appala Reddy?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Basa Appala Reddy, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Basa Appala Reddy?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Basa Appala Reddy regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Basa Appala Reddy?

The cost of hiring Advocate Basa Appala Reddy can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.