Property is not my father's name but he was living there for long time

Gud afternoon sir..this is to inform you about my family property and to get the beneficial result from you ..here, my father and his elder brother are living jointly ,we have got separated in Oct 12 of 2017. The whole property was on my father's brother name and some on his son's name. He was saying that you have not done anything to family just take what am giving to you and made a note for three land properties have given to us. Here am asking that are we are not capable of taking 50% of whole property or not..?

Namaste,legally your not in a stage to get 50% property From your uncle(father's brother),if you want to fight legally it is difficult to prove that , that property purchased with the joint family earned money,or the property transferred to ur uncle in a fraudulent way,In my opinion as per ur enquiry settle it by way of elder's mediation or take what he is willing to give

Good afternoon,
You will get 50% of whole property. If they are not ready , you can approach civil court. You have to confirm me for following
1 The total property registered or not?
2. If registered, whose name registered?
3. The local taxes whose name paying?
4. Who is enjoying the total property?