Property dispute along with threatening to kill

In Family Law
I am 31 years old and I have a brother 36 living along with mother 59. My father passed away leaving a will and we share my father house floor wise. My brother has bipolar disorder and always keeps threatening my mother and me. He even tried to kill me multiple times and a case of 307 has been registered against him. Even after the case registered, he tries to kill me with stick , rod and i have to run to save my life. Things have become so worse that I am getting suicidal tendency. My mother wants me to leave the house so that my life gets saved. My priority is to keep myself safe without leaving my house as I dont have anywhere else to go. Due to stress I am getting suicidal thoughts. Need direction what to do.

sir what is the age of your mother of your mother is about 60 years we can get an injunction order against you brother through RDO which is summary remedy but you need to tell me where you reside call me so that i can help you

Approach the civil court and get an order of injunction, restraining your brother from interfering with yourself and with your property.

you can also make a representation to the concerned police seeking police aid.

you can also approach state women rights commission and also state human rights commission for your personal protection.

for any further queries you may contact.