Procedure to take maintenance from husband if unable to stay togeather

06-Apr-2023 (In Family Law)
Sir, I'm a house wife and spent around 18 years in my marriage life. Since last 4 years I have been sexually harassed by my husband. After several arguments with my family members I compromised for my times and now I don't want to live anymore with him as the things got worse. Yesterday also we had an arguments and he don't want he don't want to help me and my children financially anymore. Can I get my rights if I go legally give me some suggestions

Answer #1
As you said that he is not giving money for maintenance you can file case for domestic violence against your husband. You and your children will be entitled for separate accommodation and maintenance from your husband. Call us through website for assistance
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Yes.. you can file maintenance under sec. 125 crpc.. You have been harassed by your husband many years with small proofs can be filed.. If he is an employee,directly deducts from his salary .. even he is an Any other businessman/ job holder if he not paid arrest warrant will be issued by the court..
Helpful? LawRato LawRato