One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nalgonda - Advocate Vamshi Krishna M

Advocate Vamshi Krishna M

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHyderabad Road, Nalgonda
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Vamshi Krishna M completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Criminal, Civil, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vamshi enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2015. He is a member of the Nalgonda Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/3117/2015
  • District Court, Nalgonda
  • Hyderabad High Court

Popular Reviews

Prabhakar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vamshi Krishna M

Q: Can divorce be filed if husband has disappeared

Sir my sister husband esacaped from..home So.after a long time she applies for diverse.. .she will get diverse or not ?

Advocate Vamshi Krishna M answered
Minimum after 7 years of disappearance from the first she legally entitle for divorce..after giving paper publication about disappearance of that person you may get divorce on judge thinking facts.....

Q: How to get bail in attempt to murder case

My younger brother was traveling from Bangalore to Bhubaneswar on 12th April. He was traveling with a joint ticket of 7 people. But near Tirupati, when the TTI came for ticket inspection, my brother was sleeping at that time. The other 6 people had heated conversation with TTI regarding ticket issue. After that those 6 people beat the TTI and ran away from the train. Now police has arrested my brother in next station as still he was sleeping. Now police are saying they have charged my brother with attempt to murder, dacoit. Please help me here. How can I rescue my brother ? Tirupati is long away from Bhubaneswar. So, we are facing various issue.

Advocate Vamshi Krishna M answered
It's an utterly flopped thought of prosecution to commit him in this crime..Because every one ran away.. But he is sleeping.. They just want to show him as a prosecution witness.. And recover theme from him instead of arresting.. How ever 307 ipc bail gets after 20 days only.. But if defence advocate proves accused's innocence by way of edges to typical and meticulous points he definitely gets bail in a week..

Q: Procedure to take maintenance from husband if unable to stay togeather

Sir, I'm a house wife and spent around 18 years in my marriage life. Since last 4 years I have been sexually harassed by my husband. After several arguments with my family members I compromised for my times and now I don't want to live anymore with him as the things got worse. Yesterday also we had an arguments and he don't want he don't want to help me and my children financially anymore. Can I get my rights if I go legally give me some suggestions

Advocate Vamshi Krishna M answered
Yes.. you can file maintenance under sec. 125 crpc.. You have been harassed by your husband many years with small proofs can be filed.. If he is an employee,directly deducts from his salary .. even he is an Any other businessman/ job holder if he not paid arrest warrant will be issued by the court..

Q: What to do if girls parents are not agreeing for our marriage

hi sir,am 24 yers old,am loving with a girl.she is 24 years old.twe boath are loving each other since 4 years.but now shes saying that we cant able to leave together,be coz shes not right to take a dessition without her family.but they parents will not accept our love sir.becoz we are inter cast.what should i do sir? without her i cant immagine my life.plz give me a better suggetion sir plz.

Advocate Vamshi Krishna M answered
When you have full support from your girl only you can do any thing legally.. other wise you can't do any thing.. Only defamation and cheating case may file with your favor contained evidence..If your girl comes with you leaving all of their family, assets what so ever then both of you can marry at any place with your customs then you give complaint/request to SP and take protection from parents.. If your girl don't believes you she won't come with you, so that's not a PURE LOVE.. If it is REALLY HEART FULL she definitely supports you..if it not pure THINK ONCE about your entire life time LOVE.. hope you understand...

Q: Accused of kidnapping and attempt to murder case got bail

I am victim of kidnapp & Attempt to murder case.Kidnappers surrendered themselves to court and got bail.Do they get remanded later or will they be penalised.Are they supposed to go behind the bars compulsorily??

Advocate Vamshi Krishna M answered
No..That kidnappers won't go for remand till completion of trial and pronouncing of judgement.. But your case facts are in huge incriminated mode , then police (Public prosecutor) may file custody petition and may bring them into custody for threat of witness tampering...

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vamshi Krishna M

Can Advocate Vamshi Krishna M represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vamshi Krishna M can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vamshi Krishna M?

When you meet with Advocate Vamshi Krishna M for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vamshi Krishna M?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vamshi Krishna M, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vamshi Krishna M?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vamshi Krishna M, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vamshi Krishna M?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vamshi Krishna M regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vamshi Krishna M?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vamshi Krishna M can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.