Procedure to marry a muslim boy without intimating his parents

i am a hindu male and me and my muslim partner want to marry in court....without any prior information to her muslim parents...because if they will knew they will not allow us to marry....please give me an advice for this..

Inter-religion marriages are under purview of Special Marriage Act 1954 in India. In this Act powers to solemnize any inter religious marriage are with the Marriage registrar or Marriage Officer in that state . They will notify the notice to entertain any objection if raised by some one. If both the partners are adult then after considering all the objections if any, facts, evidences collected by the court can passed marriage certificate to that couple. If one of any partner can change his religion then that couple simply apply for marriage registration after solemnize the marriage before the marriage registrar. In few states marriage registrations powers given to ADM city in few Nagar Nigam and Nagar Palikas and in few states to SDM it depends you are in which state.

you are hindu male and your muslim partner want to marry in court....without any prior information to her muslim parents. are you both are mature?? means 21 years of boy and 18 years of girl and you have any documented proof of age

You can go to the marriage registrar and can get marry...take 2 witnesses with you who are adult and knows both of you for the signature on register and happy married life in advance. You can ask me if you need any assistance