Procedure to marry a christian girl and related documents required

Hi sir I want to marry a Christian girl .my cast is Hindu both I have 29 years old she is 26 years old. What are the procedure and what documents we need

Answers (3)

173 votes

The Marriage could be registered following the provisions of the Special Marriage Act.You may get in touch with the local Registrar; he or his office would provide the necessary guidance......................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

318 votes

Through special marriage you are eligible to marry her with age proof T.c, address proof .. Aadhaar card both side families totally four witnesses for registere the marriage before the Concerned sub registrar office

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
315 votes

Since both are mature no issue in marrying other caste. Submit application before marriage officer in your locality. You will get a date after one month to come and get registered your matrriage

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."