Procedure to marry a christian girl and related documents required

Hi sir I want to marry a Christian girl .my cast is Hindu both I have 29 years old she is 26 years old. What are the procedure and what documents we need

The Marriage could be registered following the provisions of the Special Marriage Act.You may get in touch with the local Registrar; he or his office would provide the necessary guidance......................

Through special marriage you are eligible to marry her with age proof T.c, address proof .. Aadhaar card both side families totally four witnesses for registere the marriage before the Concerned sub registrar office

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

Since both are mature no issue in marrying other caste. Submit application before marriage officer in your locality. You will get a date after one month to come and get registered your matrriage