Procedure to legalize marriage in court as it was done by Arya Samaaj

Aarya samaj marriage valid h ya ni . Aur is marriage ko court se valid kaise karwaya jata h mandir registered h ya ni ye pta kaise lgaye

Marriage in arya samaj is legal.
It can be registered with marriage registrar or authority of the local area where the marriage is solemnized.
Registration of temple can be confirmed from Seva sthan Department.

Mandir registeration zarrori nahi Hai you have to take certificate from your magistrate and take it to the registrar and muncipality with proof i.e photograph etc and apply for a marriage certificate. It is valid