One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Udaipur - Advocate Shaleen Vyas

Advocate Shaleen Vyas

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoOld Fatehpura, Udaipur
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shaleen Vyas completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Civil, Family matters, Criminal, Divorce, Child Custody, Consumer cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shaleen enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2015.

Enrollment Number : R/84/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dausa
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • District Court, Udaipur
  • Family Court, Jaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Udaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shaleen Vyas. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shaleen Vyas

Q: Procedure to legalize marriage in court as it was done by Arya Samaaj

Aarya samaj marriage valid h ya ni . Aur is marriage ko court se valid kaise karwaya jata h mandir registered h ya ni ye pta kaise lgaye

Advocate Shaleen Vyas answered
Mandir registeration zarrori nahi Hai you have to take certificate from your magistrate and take it to the registrar and muncipality with proof i.e photograph etc and apply for a marriage certificate. It is valid

Q: Will the criminal case effect eligibility for the gov. job?

Hello sir , i have been selected for ibps po. Last year our neighbour filed false fir against me. But due to lack of evidence and on the basis of witnesses i have not found guilty nor i have been chargesheeted. Now the question is should i have to mention this thing in attestation form. also will there be my name in police record

Advocate Shaleen Vyas answered
Hi Once a person is discharged/acquitted it is considered as no criminal case is instituted thus it doesn't mae any difference whether you mention it or not but if you mention it attached the decree of court

Q: Divorce petition pending in court wants to apply for government job

Sir mene mutual divorce ki petition file kar rakhi h 20-12-17 ko final decree bhi mil sakti h but mujhe abhi govt. Job ke liye attestation form fill karna h jisme ek question h "is any case pending against you in any court of law at the time of filling up this attestation form ?" Sir is que ka answer yes or no me se kya hoga plz sir reply. Thanks.

Advocate Shaleen Vyas answered
Answer would be no as divorce case are family matter and type of civil case whereas government ask regarding criminal pending cases thus in simple words your answer should be no and no mention is required

Q: Falsely got married to a minor want to file for divorce

meri saadi ek minor girl se hui thi, girl ke mother & father ne nahi btaya ki wo minor hai. mai saadi ke 2nd day se hi ghar chhord diya or aaj tak ghar se dur hi hu. meri saadi 03/03/2013 me hui thi, ab uske ghar wale kah rahe h larki ko le jao, warna hum case krege, but i want divorce. koi ground ban sakta h kya jiske according mujhe divorce mil ske..? plzzxz

Advocate Shaleen Vyas answered
Hi You can file case for divorce under section 13 of Hindu marriage act 1955. No one can force you to have. Onjugal rights and the marriage can be nullified as in this particular case you were minor.

Q: Husband wants to file for divorce wife is not sexually active

Can a husband take a divorce if he is not sexually satisfy with her wife and what have to be proof and which type of grounds required

Advocate Shaleen Vyas answered
Hi This type of divorce come under provision of section 13 and known as contested divorce whereby on filling petition her interim maintanace will start and you have to prove about lack of physical intimacy which a lawyer will guide

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shaleen Vyas

Can Advocate Shaleen Vyas represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shaleen Vyas can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shaleen Vyas?

When you meet with Advocate Shaleen Vyas for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shaleen Vyas?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shaleen Vyas, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shaleen Vyas?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shaleen Vyas, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shaleen Vyas?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shaleen Vyas regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shaleen Vyas?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shaleen Vyas can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.