×

Procedure to claim maintenance from husband without divorce

My husband drinks daily and comes home.. He's a government employee..He behaves violently at me and my children.. He's not helping financially at home or in children education... I want to claim amount from his salary...How can I proceed.. I don't want to get divorce..

You can make an application before the concerned Family Court by submitting the facts and praying that to direct the Salary Disbursement Officer to transfer the amount required to you and your children every month into your account directly

Hi you can file maintenance petition S. 125 Cr P C, 1973, and you can get money from by filing in the court, Produce his salary certificate and other evidences then you can win the case, and divorce is different from maintenance so dont worry you can go ahead, further you can call us at any time.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

you can file a maintenance petition(M.C) U/S 125 Cr.p.c in concern family court in your location. and you should get interim maintenance from his salary. and also you have to prove as he is working and drawing salary amount .