Procedure to cancel court marriage as girl involved with another boy

I am boy and I love a girl we both from Hindu religion. As I love her truely with we submit document in court for marriage.But recently I found her with a other boy involving adultery. So I want to cancel the court marriage , is it possible of I will not present in the date of court marriage , marriage will cancel automatically. Please provide me solution I can not marry a girl who involve in adultery.

If you are not present in the court with your would be then marriage will not happen and the documents filed will be of no effect. But my advice will be to talk to the girl and seek clarification . the new boy may be some close relative also .

Hello,

If you have just applied for the marriage registration then you do not have to worry. It is not mandatory to complete the marriage registration. If you feel like you are making a mistake and don't want to go ahead with this then you do not have to complete the registration.

Regards

Dear
Marriage will be cancelled if you are not appearing before marriage officer or marriage registrar. But regarding adultry if you are allegeing but you have no prove and you have physical relation with that girl than the girl may file case against you because you promised her to marry before physical relation and she has proff that u r procceding towards marriage also..this way u must have proper protection to defensr yourself. As assurence for marriage along with sextul intetcourse may be fatel for you.