Possibility to file case by girl's family after the court marriage

I am a Hindu and married my girlfriend who is also Hindu. Both of us are of 23 years. We have obtained the marriage certificate from the court. But the Advocate or the Court has not send any notice to the respective family. Its been 70 days from the date of marriage. Is there any possibility that the girl's parents may file case??

Dear Sir,

After comprehending and understanding your query, it seems that there are no objections filed pursuant to your marriage. Also, the notice is given before the issuance of the marriage certificate and not after that. In your case, it seems that both of you match the eligibility criteria according to the law, so even if a case is filed against you, you are on a safe footing. This is because both of you are consenting adults and eligible for a marriage. In case an FIR is registered against you, you may approach the High Court for Quashing of the FIR.

Thank you.

Court is not supposed to send notice.
If your advocate hasn't send it then you may also send it to them.
I would advise you to inform the concern police station about your marriage so that in future parents of girl can't lodge complaint against you before police station

First of all court never gives marriage certificate
Marriage certificate issued by marriage registrar or tehsildar or corporation or gram panchayat etc.
There was no need to spend time.
If u have certificate then u have no worry.
Just confirm what type of certificate u have.