personal family issue among brothers ................................

Hi, I live in a family of five members. We are three brothers and mom dad. The problem is from my childhood my elder brother is very aggressive and undisciplined. He doesn't treat well my parents at all nor does he works anywhere. He used to humiliate me and my brother throughout my childhood and continues to do the same at the age of 28. He is an irresponsible person being the elder person of the family. He never misses any chance to make fun and mentally torture us. He even beat my father and mother but they don't say anything. He calls the police whenever there is a fight and acts safe and innocent in front of them. My parents tell me and my brother to ignore but I can not sacrifice my whole life with this humiliation. What should I do so that I can make y parents and brother life peacefull? What options do I have against him?

Respected sir
you want to know what options you and your parents and brother are living peaceful life from the your brother while is very inresponesbile person and he created vrey such types problem in your family .

Why don't you file a complaint to the police station regarding this ?? . it's a serious matter and you must report to the concerned police officials at the earliest,
We can help you in saving your family members from the arbitrary and irresponsible brother.