Parents forcing to get married without permission

Hi... if the parents decided the marriage without their children permission, can sent any legal notice to them? I don\'t want to marry that guy and at the same time i don't want to marry my loved one without my parents permission. I just want to protect myself from the marriage.

I advice you and your parents to take counselling from a Lawyer like me for better understanding of the current marital disputes arising out of misunderstandings rather sending notice as it won’t solve the issue.
But if they force you to marry someone else against your will you may seek the help of a lawyer and police.
Since you want your parents to agree with your decision go smoothly with them. Take a proper family counselling with a lawyer for addressing the issues of forced marriages.
Good luck.

Hello, I appreciate your thoughts that you wanted to marry your loved one with the consent of your parents and at the sametime not willing to accept the one found by your parents. For this you cannot send legal notice but you may tell your parents orally about your concern else you may give one formal complaint to near by police station.