Notice under section 13(1)B of hindu marriage act how to proceed

My sister is married since last year and from the starting she not able to live peacefully with her in laws. Her husband does not provide her with emotional support and always take side of his parents. since December 2015 she is living with us along with her 7 year old daughter. My Father is a simple man and we have never been to all these things, i am posted in alibag, maharastra and my home town is in Bokaro, Jharkhand, i am feeling helpless and not able to provide any support to my father. We have received a notice from my brother in law to appear before family court on 30th August. Please advice and help.

DEAR SIR
NO NEED TO WORRY AND WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
YOU RECEIVED NOTICE FROM FAMILY COURT AND YOUR BROTHER IN LAW FILE DIVORCE CASE AGAIN'T YOUR SISTER AND YOU MAY WAIT FOR SOME TIME BUT AFTER THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO APEAR BEFORE FAMILY COURT.
AFTER APPEARING YOU SISTER AND BROTHER IN LAW MAY SEND FOR MEDIATION AND THEREAFTER PROCEEDING WILL GO STAGE BY STAGE

As per hindu law u have to appear before the court for divorrce case as notice is being served .U have to plea for divorce as well as maintaince claim for ur daughter
u may also file domestic voilence case and mental harashment case with dowry case too

you are advised to appear before the family court on the given date and oppose the case.
the courts are very strict in these kind of case and always take sympathetical view when it comes to case of a women.
dont be helpless, you can contact me for further help and i assure, you'll not need to worry about the procedures.

Do appear in the said family court.... consult an advocate there... brief your sister before hand... if she wants to live with him.... let her be specific.. if not .... then take a good advise....remember... dont sign on any document unless u have read and understood it