My Older brother left his wife and 2 kids & live in with other woman.

In Family Law
My Older brother left his wife & 2 kids & live in with a woman in another city(Delhi). Now He continuously threating and abuse language by phone to my mother to kick out of his wife from home otherwise he will come & kick out my mom & his wife. My mom have love and attachment with her grandchild so she want brother come back home from the unhealthy relation with other woman. Our home is 50% in my name & 50% in my brother name. Now Me supporting to my brothers wife and kids financially. My wife and one child and brothers wife and 2 child and my mother happily living together. I am working at abroad. I am worried my brother may do crime. He hate his wife too much and the other woman he is living with my brother she also left her husband and her handicapped daughter. They are now at Delhi.. and from there threating to my mother...What should we do ? We are not yet go to police station or my brother not yet file divorce.

Answers (2)

237 votes

dear client as per your query since you brother is giving life threatening so you can file case against him or if needed can say him to file for divorce you can consult me online by paying online consultancy fees..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

151 votes

you should immediately ask your brother's wife to meet a lawyer who can ensure that she is protected in that house and also preclude your brother from even daring to give threat to your mother or his wife. this issue can be resolved within a whisker at least as far as the protecting the wife is concerned. if you do not want to take criminal action against your brother then this is the best alternative.

Tanmoy Chattopadhyay,
M.Sc (Net), LL.B (Delhi),
High Court, Calcutta.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."