Muslim wife living separately.How to convince her to stay with me?

Dear Sir, I have been married for 4 years and have a daughter aged 2 years. For the past 6 months, we are living separately. I am in my house (with parents) & she in her house (with parents). She refuses to come and live with me and we didn't had any communication also. Her parents has changed her mind not to live with me (I think so). Through third persons we contacted them but they refuse to say anything. Is there any thing i can do legally so that i can call my wife to live with me.

Dear sir, Under mohammedan Law a Suit should be filed against your wife for Restitution of Conjugal Rights, If there is any Marriage Contact between you and your wife, based on the same we could approach by way of specific performance of the terms of the marriage contract. Only way through court of law to live with your wife is as said above. Thanks

Yes, you can file suit to restitution of conjugal rights(seeking direction before court to direct her to come and join with you). Before that issue a notice to her and ask her to come and join with you to lead the marital life.

Hello

You can file restitution of conjugal rights which means you can legally call her to live with you through court. She has to give reply to your petition where you will come to know her interest.

As per our customary local laws that has been followed by the jamath , you should give a petition to the jamath head regards Reunion with your wife. They also take necessary action for mediation between her and their parents. First you should initiate this process, then every thing will be concluded smoothly