Muslim husband is cheating on the second wife send divorce papers

I am a Christian. Married to a Muslim who was already married n have a kid. He told me lies about his first marriage. Did nikah n then registered the marriage certificate in MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIR N issued me a spouse visa in UAE. He kept me the for 6 months den due to his parents pressure he sent me to Delhi. Der after he is least bothered. In December 2017 he came to India. N sent me talak papers. Den after 7 days he contact me n came to me in Delhi n said he sent it in anger. But he didn't mean it. Now again he is avoiding me, he came to India to his family , but didn't contact me.. I caught him having affair with other ladies. I left my family for him. Now from past 2 years i m living like an orphan here in Delhi because my family n relatives abandoned me. In this situation wat can I Do?? Wat is my future. My In law never accepted me. Instead give me bad words.

Question: I am a Christian. Married to a Muslim who was already married n have a kid. He told me lies about his first marriage. Did nikah n then registered the marriage certificate in MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIR N issued me a spouse visa in UAE. He kept me the for 6 months den due to his parents pressure he sent me to Delhi. Der after he is least bothered. In December 2017 he came to India. N sent me talak papers. Den after 7 days he contact me n came to me in Delhi n said he sent it in anger. But he didn't mean it. Now again he is avoiding me, he came to India to his family , but didn't contact me.. I caught him having affair with other ladies. I left my family for him. Now from past 2 years i m living like an orphan here in Delhi because my family n relatives abandoned me. In this situation wat can I Do?? Wat is my future. My In law never accepted me. Instead give me bad words. You take legal action against your husband and filed a petition for matinance against your husband

Hello main problem what do you want .you can complaint in nearest women police station .and in court you can file domestic violence case..