Mother in law not allowing my wife and children to stay with me

Please help me to continue with my family along with my children,my mother in-law is not interested to send my wife,I want to continue my wife and children along with me

Answers (2)

283 votes

there must be some reason why she is behaving that way. in case you feel there is not wrong from your end, then you should file case for Restitution of Conjugal rights, RCR u/sec. 9 of the Hindu marriage act.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

244 votes

What is the reason to go such extent. You contact me along with full details definitely i will help you. You must share with us the facts show that we can see the correct route of approach them and get her and your children back to you

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."