Mother in law not allowing my wife and children to stay with me

Please help me to continue with my family along with my children,my mother in-law is not interested to send my wife,I want to continue my wife and children along with me

there must be some reason why she is behaving that way. in case you feel there is not wrong from your end, then you should file case for Restitution of Conjugal rights, RCR u/sec. 9 of the Hindu marriage act.

What is the reason to go such extent. You contact me along with full details definitely i will help you. You must share with us the facts show that we can see the correct route of approach them and get her and your children back to you