Mom and brother sister fight and told me to get out from house

I m married 37 yr old woman.l marry to good person to whom my parents not liked.before marriage I was doing job .all my account handled my mom and not give me my atm and pass book.first time when I went to home mom fight with me n husband and told this is not my home and don't touch computer.second time after three yrs I went after second child and stay 15 days in this days mom and sis torture me by saying that ur husband not gave u money to spent.I m shocked that whole life I worked and gave them my earnings..when I asked for my bank pass book .mom n sis said it was stolen . What can i do now?

Answers (2)

65 votes

First of all information must be given to local police then you should issue legal notice stating all your facts and further you can prosecute all of them under domestic violence act and seek all the remedies and protection you are on need of.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

179 votes

You have not stated about your father and on whose name the said dwelling house stand and whether said property is of your forfathers or purchas by your father or mother. You can Filed suit for division of property and asked shared in it if the said house is of your forefathers or if it is purchased by your father with his own money and he died intestant .

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."