Married daughter rights in HUF Hindu

My father has a HUF which was formed around 1972. He has 2 sons and one married daughter myself.We also became coparceners. In 2012 he made a partion deed and without my knowledge.and in that deed it was mentioned that all the coparenceres are giving there share to Father and HUF was dissolved.My name was not mentioned as coparceners in that agrrement. In 2017 he divided the property in both his sons and nothing was given to me. What is legal and what are option to me

You have equal right to your father's property. As per Hindu succession Act,1956 after the amendment every daughter whether married or unmarried is considered a member of her Father's Huf property. The amendments now grants daughters the same rights, duties, liabilities and disabilities that were earlier limited to the sons
you can file suit for partition.

Hello,
If a will is made by your father then you have no right. But if no will is made you can challenge the trnsfr in court. If your father is alive then it will be more easy. The deed that was made is registered or not.
For further consultancy please contact me.

Dear madam by getting all papers you can file partition suit and the partition which was already take place you also chalange it and there are many caselaws from your side so that you can get your share

As co-parcener of joint hindu family you have right over that property. You can challenge the partion deed since made by fraud. YOu have 1/5 th share in the property which you can get by filing suit for partion.