quesLost and depressed girl. I want to leave my family

What I can do to leave my family legally?? I can't stay with them where I have to ask them before taking single breath and I can't let them kill my dreams...I can't stay wit such people where money and reputation is much more important then me...for my happiness they think about society that 'log kya kahenhe' I really want someone's help as I don't want in depression I take any wrong decision cause I want to live my life freely and I want someone get me my freedom...help:(

  • ansYou have not quoted ur age i.e. minor/ major. If minor i.e. below 18 yrs you have to approach child & women development officer of your local state govt. If major you may leave ur family but advised at least a letter to local police station.

  • ansYou have not mentioned your age. In case you are major/adult then simply by informing concerned police station in writing for facts you can leave the said place. For further detail discussions need to meet in person.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

With the consent of his 1st wife and 2nd wife. my friend got remarried 2nd…
My father has been physically, emotionally, verbally, economically abusing my mother from the past 30…
HI,  My Father expired on November 13-2014. I have one elder brother, Iam the daughter.…
I'm Hindu.I'm turn 18 on 29/04/2017.My parents don't give me freedom.I am teaching in private…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly