Lost and depressed girl. I want to leave my family

What I can do to leave my family legally?? I can't stay with them where I have to ask them before taking single breath and I can't let them kill my dreams...I can't stay wit such people where money and reputation is much more important then me...for my happiness they think about society that 'log kya kahenhe' I really want someone's help as I don't want in depression I take any wrong decision cause I want to live my life freely and I want someone get me my freedom...help:(

You have not quoted ur age i.e. minor/ major. If minor i.e. below 18 yrs you have to approach child & women development officer of your local state govt. If major you may leave ur family but advised at least a letter to local police station.

You have not mentioned your age. In case you are major/adult then simply by informing concerned police station in writing for facts you can leave the said place. For further detail discussions need to meet in person.