Legalities before marriage

If any letter person or enquiry take place in both the parties after or before marriage?

Answers (3)

271 votes

Hi ; it is basically not after the marriage that any sort of legality is required though the same may be required prior to marriage depending upon the type of marriage example Arya Samaj Marriage / Court Marriage ; besides this the basic conditions must be fulfilled prior to getting married .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

298 votes

Please be specific couldn't understand your question.what you actually want to ask,and whats your query mean...till the time you won't share complete details of the situation I can't help you.the question which you asked is I incomplete.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
106 votes

as far as i concerned i understood your question that after marriage if any letter , person or inquiry take place than what to be done and what is effect of it on marriage. if your qustion is like this tfan my answr is that no problem if any latter stage any incident take place than no worry.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."