Legalities before marriage

If any letter person or enquiry take place in both the parties after or before marriage?

Hi ; it is basically not after the marriage that any sort of legality is required though the same may be required prior to marriage depending upon the type of marriage example Arya Samaj Marriage / Court Marriage ; besides this the basic conditions must be fulfilled prior to getting married .

Please be specific couldn't understand your question.what you actually want to ask,and whats your query mean...till the time you won't share complete details of the situation I can't help you.the question which you asked is I incomplete.

as far as i concerned i understood your question that after marriage if any letter , person or inquiry take place than what to be done and what is effect of it on marriage. if your qustion is like this tfan my answr is that no problem if any latter stage any incident take place than no worry.