One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jhunjhunu - Advocate Raj Kumar Saini

Advocate Raj Kumar Saini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMandawa, Jhunjhunu
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Raj Kumar Saini has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Raj provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Child Custody Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raj enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan 2007. He is the member of the Bar Association Jhunjhunu.

Advocate Raj has 10 years of legal experience and he is also a retired Air Force officer, where he served for 20 years from Dec 1986 to Dec 2006.

Enrollment Number : R/484/2007

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Raj Kumar Saini. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Raj Kumar Saini

Q: Domestic violence by inlaws and no help from police

Me apne pati ke sath rhna chahti hu o 200 km dur srkari nokri krte h, yaha sasural vale mujhe preshan krte h or badcharitra kahte h or dahej ki mang krte h, jisme pti bhi sath deta h or sath le jane k liye mna krta h, mene 498 406 file kiya smjhaish me pti ne badcharitr kahke rkhne se mna kr diya, ab police bhi un pr koi karvahi krne k bjay meri help krne vale ek aadmi k sath mere cahritr ko lekr ulti sidi janch kr rhe h or unke khilaf koi karvahi n kr mere mukdme ko hi band krne ka pryas kr rhe h, margdarshan kre.

Advocate Raj Kumar Saini answered
Aap Sp ke pas jakr us police wale ki shikayat kro.vo kon hota h apke character pr ungli uthane wala ? Ap dhara 12 ghrelu hinsa me bhi case drj krao jisme ye likho ki ye log mere chritra character pr bhi ungli uthate h or court inko Pabnd kr deta.

Q: can govt demolish a village for widening a road

govt people are demolishing a village for widening a road.. without giving any compensation... they have marked houses to demolish in next two days is it allowed ??

Advocate Raj Kumar Saini answered
They can not demolish the houses without due process of law.if gov is widening the road area than they have to issue notice first and they will ask you the legal title of the property which you have to produce before the competent authority and if it is lawful than they have to give you cimoensation

Q: What is the remedy available if a HC judge has a conflict of interest

Sir our case is pending in raj high court. It was originally with some other judge but the current judge who is a interested party in the case got the case transfered to him. There is clear conflict of interest and the judge is still hearing the case. What can I do so as to get the case transfered to some other judge

Advocate Raj Kumar Saini answered
You can move a transfer application before the registrar of high court and put blame about the presiding officer how is he interested party in your will be listened at appropriate bench and if found the case genuine ,it will be ordered

Q: Can a case be filed against boys parents if couple living separately

A husband ran away and left his wife without talk anybody, May be he commited suicide. Then we got to know that they(Husband and wife) are living for 1.8 years and they have not sex yet. I am his brother. My Question is what can be the legel cases girl's parents can do. Can they register the any case against my parents also ?

Advocate Raj Kumar Saini answered
They can not blame your parents since they are staying separately.only girls parents can blame that after missing of her husband they are harassing her. In laws are not co- Operating properly. They are not giving my share in property.

Q: what is the meaning of defect status

I filled an contempt over a party against ignorance of Judgement of HIGH court, now i'm getting status "Defect" So, I Just want to know defect status means ?

Advocate Raj Kumar Saini answered
You have filed a case of content of court over a party and the same is showing now defect. It means your case is kept in defect just want of some document. In your case some required document is not attached with your file which is now required.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Raj Kumar Saini

Can Advocate Raj Kumar Saini represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Raj Kumar Saini can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Raj Kumar Saini?

When you meet with Advocate Raj Kumar Saini for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Raj Kumar Saini?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Raj Kumar Saini, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Raj Kumar Saini?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Raj Kumar Saini, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Raj Kumar Saini?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Raj Kumar Saini regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Raj Kumar Saini?

The cost of hiring Advocate Raj Kumar Saini can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.