One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Udaipur - Advocate Neha Khatri

Advocate Neha Khatri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMadhuban, Udaipur
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Neha Khatri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Neha specializes in matters related to Women and Law and also a gives guest lectures at Law Colleges.

Advocate Neha provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Matters related to Women Safety, Domestic Violence related Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Neha enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajashthan in 2012. She is a member of Bar Association of Udaipur.

Enrollment Number : R/179/2012
  • District Court, Udaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Udaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Neha Khatri. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Neha Khatri

Q: Legalities before marriage

If any letter person or enquiry take place in both the parties after or before marriage?

Advocate Neha Khatri answered
Please be specific couldn't understand your question.what you actually want to ask,and whats your query mean...till the time you won't share complete details of the situation I can't help you.the question which you asked is I incomplete.

Q: How to get custody of my married girlfriend's child ?

Sir mera afair meri g.f. se tha.uski shadi kahi or ho gyi.sir usne extramerital affirs rakha mere sath.uske huuband ke bhi kisi dusri girl se afair the.wo divorce lekar mujhse shadi karna chahti beech use ek baby hua jo ki mere liye banane se 2 sal kka hai sir.ladki ne ab husband se divorce lene se mna kar diya.sir mujhe apna bachcha bahut payara hai.mujhe wo chahiye .mujhe kya karna apne bete ke bina nhi rah sakta.

Advocate Neha Khatri answered
How come you so sure that baby is yours... before anything you have to prove that baby is yours without this you can't demand child's custody...(that should be proved that at the time when you and your girlfriend were in relationship she was not in any relationship with her husband which is really hard to prove and only DNA test can prove chilc real biological father ,which is not possible without courts permission.

Q: How to prevent filing of a fake case of Dowry ?

My brother has been married for three years and he is working in the government department. since the last 1 year his wife is living separately and despite several meetings she is not willing to come back. now we have a feeling that she might file a false case upon my brother which will effect his career, how can i prevent it ?

Advocate Neha Khatri answered
Restrictions on filling a case is not allowed in law the only thing which you can do is file case against her that she doesn't want to stay with her husband...(1 year separation can be ground of divorce too.)

Q: Procedure to get protection after love marriage

I've done one day court marriage with a girl of same caste.from u.p.and after marriage we both came home in evening.till now we r living separately.but we often meet each other.we told our family for arrang marriage.but they we want to live what should we do that after leaving the home our parents and police do not interfere in our life..and plz suggest that if we file a petition against parents then (1.)it is a disadvantage that we are living separate after marriage.. 2) if petition can be cancelled or against us

Advocate Neha Khatri answered
You haven't committed any crime, and you are major so you have right to marry a life partner of your choice, no one can interfere in your life...You can live with that girl, its your right to stay a married couple...

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Neha Khatri

Can Advocate Neha Khatri represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Neha Khatri can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Neha Khatri?

When you meet with Advocate Neha Khatri for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Neha Khatri?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Neha Khatri, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Neha Khatri?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Neha Khatri, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Neha Khatri?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Neha Khatri regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Neha Khatri?

The cost of hiring Advocate Neha Khatri can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.