Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal procedure to file RCR since marriage happened in Nepal

I m an Indian female citizen n was married to a Nepali citizen... Ours was typically arrange Hindu agrwal weeding.. I stay only four months with my husband n from last 15 months I m staying with my parents in India.. neither my husband nor his family is bothering to talk to me or bring me back... My marriage happened in Nepal n it's not registered anywhere... What should I do

Answers (3)

Your matter is complicated but not so complaint that you do not have the legal remedies in Indian legal system so many facts are there which can not be discussed at this platform but after all you can get justice in your matter too.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

In your case you have to move a legal notice through the embassy. The external affairs ministry could be of some help. If they do have some Indian address or relatives they can be made party to build some pressure on them. Your future course of action also depends upon that wether you want to take this relationship any further or not.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

Hi. For sure you can take the legal recourse for whatever you wish you think appropriate for you even separation if you wish so. For further info you can contact me and fix a meeting to clarify further legal steps available to you in this case.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I am 21 years old daughter whose parents have been fighting for 22 years and i have grown up suffering from their hate for each other. There were many…

Read More

I am christian and i had worked in dehli since one year and my hometown is manipur and my late father elder sister is mentally threatening me to go ba…

Read More

Sir or mam, I am 34 years old daughter and still single. But my parents are extremely worried about my marriage. They are also paying matrimonial site…

Read More

recently i was diagnosed with HIV during my wife pregnancy tests.Both of us started medicines for HIV.But my parent in laws started black mailing me t…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue