Legal procedure to file RCR since marriage happened in Nepal

I m an Indian female citizen n was married to a Nepali citizen... Ours was typically arrange Hindu agrwal weeding.. I stay only four months with my husband n from last 15 months I m staying with my parents in India.. neither my husband nor his family is bothering to talk to me or bring me back... My marriage happened in Nepal n it's not registered anywhere... What should I do

Your matter is complicated but not so complaint that you do not have the legal remedies in Indian legal system so many facts are there which can not be discussed at this platform but after all you can get justice in your matter too.

In your case you have to move a legal notice through the embassy. The external affairs ministry could be of some help. If they do have some Indian address or relatives they can be made party to build some pressure on them. Your future course of action also depends upon that wether you want to take this relationship any further or not.

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar

Hi. For sure you can take the legal recourse for whatever you wish you think appropriate for you even separation if you wish so. For further info you can contact me and fix a meeting to clarify further legal steps available to you in this case.