Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal procedure to file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights

Me and husband are living seperatly for 2years, I want to get back to him, how can I file reconstitution of conjugal rights

Answers (3)

It is just like divorce papers, the petition should be under section 9 of the hindu law for judicial separation and automatically the court will follow all the rules mentioned under hinduk law and the case will be heard and contested, if not you get ex-party decree.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi ,
Let me know the reason for the separation ? does ur husband want divorce from you ?
The remedy is you can file restitution of conjugal rights undern Hindu family act through an advocate .The advocate shall send notice to your husband to come and reside with you .. further advice can be given based on the reply notice from your husband

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

You can file for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of Hindu marriage act. As per the procedure if either spouse withdrawn from society without reasonable excuse, the aggrieved party may apply for restitution of conjugal rights.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My husband had filed for restitution of conjugal rights and even i am intereseted to join.I have a 5 year kid who stays with me. My husband is in USA …

Read More

Wife mostly staying with her parents leaving me alone. Her parents support her as she is working. After 5 months of birth of my daughter, she came to …

Read More

I beaten my wife many times . i am with two chaild. she was in their parental home along with chaild. now iam planning rcr petition to take her back .…

Read More

Without my sister's notice he vacated the house in B'lore, neither his parents nor he answering the phone calls..and my sister wanted to be wi…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue