×

Legal procedure to file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights

Me and husband are living seperatly for 2years, I want to get back to him, how can I file reconstitution of conjugal rights

It is just like divorce papers, the petition should be under section 9 of the hindu law for judicial separation and automatically the court will follow all the rules mentioned under hinduk law and the case will be heard and contested, if not you get ex-party decree.

Hi ,
Let me know the reason for the separation ? does ur husband want divorce from you ?
The remedy is you can file restitution of conjugal rights undern Hindu family act through an advocate .The advocate shall send notice to your husband to come and reside with you .. further advice can be given based on the reply notice from your husband

Advocate Preeti Joshi

You can file for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of Hindu marriage act. As per the procedure if either spouse withdrawn from society without reasonable excuse, the aggrieved party may apply for restitution of conjugal rights.