Legal action for Restitution of conjugal rights

I have a wife has lived in single but they r not come with me and she also interested but their parents and her brother forcefully stopped him.Their asking divorce but am interested her.she also interested me but problems was Thier parents.. Please suggest me what am done??

Answers (3)

problem is yours, talk to your wife personally and try to compromise or conduct mediation with both side elders than take legal steps against your wife or file a case under restitution of conjugal rights cont.advocate for further details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

As per your conversation better file RCR get the order from the court both you start your life happily this the best way where you both can start living together so that you need to file RCR through this you can be happy.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
8 years Experience

Hi according to your query the answer is If your spouse has left you without giving any reasonable ground, the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 gives you remedy in the form of Section 9 under the restitution of conjugal rights. The section 9 of the HMA reads that when either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply for restitution of conjugal rights. the aggrieved party needs to do is file a petition to the district court and on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, the judge may decree restitution of conjugal rights in your favor. for further clarifications you can call us.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My hearing about case filed under Sec 9 of HMOP is adjourned for more than 3 - 4 times. The respondent (my wife) is giving different reasons and evad…

Read More

I got married at marchneeds.we are hindhus.From that day husband and inlaws torture me mentally physically for dowry and persnol life is …

Read More

I got married on 07 March 2014. I have one daughter of 1 yr 5 months old. I am working in a central govt org at Faridabad. I belongs from Kakdwip, Sou…

Read More

I am a hindu NRI and my wife filed a resituation of conjugal rights against me in a family court with lots of false allegations. I have strong evidenc…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue