Legal action for Restitution of conjugal rights

I have a problem.my wife has lived in single but they r not come with me and she also interested but their parents and her brother forcefully stopped him.Their asking divorce but am interested her.she also interested me but problems was Thier parents.. Please suggest me what am done??

problem is yours, talk to your wife personally and try to compromise or conduct mediation with both side elders than take legal steps against your wife or file a case under restitution of conjugal rights cont.advocate for further details

Hi according to your query the answer is If your spouse has left you without giving any reasonable ground, the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 gives you remedy in the form of Section 9 under the restitution of conjugal rights. The section 9 of the HMA reads that when either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply for restitution of conjugal rights. the aggrieved party needs to do is file a petition to the district court and on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, the judge may decree restitution of conjugal rights in your favor. for further clarifications you can call us.