Legal action against husband for having extra marital affairs

Hi , My work place is 50 km from home .Recently I got to know that my husband is having affaire with his colegue & she is also married .After I went to office , some times they are meeting in our house & some times my husband going to her house.I have video recording showing my husband & her lady colegue entering in to my house in the afternoon time .Is this video evidence enough to prove illegal affair ?.I read some where saying that even if we caught them red handedly in my house in the day time ,as per law its not treated as illegal affair is this true .what are other evidence needed to prove illegal affair .One more I don't have sexual relationship with him from past 6 months ,Is this point will help my husband to defend illegal relation or ask for divorce ? .

Your video recording about your husband illegal affair with other lady is certainly a ground of cruelty for your divorce. He is neglecting you also as you said that you have no sexual relation with him since 6months also a ground.

Adultery is the genuine ground. For grant of divorce. I advise you to contact your husbands lady colleague's husband and bring it to his notice for proper action to be taken. That would help you with your case.

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar

Apart from the evidence in your hand; your version is to be corroborated with other independent witnesses ( probably ur neighbours witnessing your husband and his girl friend entering into your house in your absence ) if the husband of your husband's GF files the car against your husband andi his wife it makes a good move andi basing on such evidence u can seek divorce.