Jurisdiction regarding filing for mutual divorce

I am Hindu married to a Hindu wife and we both consent for a divorce..we belong to Orissa Bhubaneswar. Do we need to file divorce in Orissa or Karnataka??

if you are settled in Karnataka, you can file in family court here. you have an equal chance to file in Orissa as well as the family law give you the flexibility to file the separation application in place of your residence or place of marriage

Divorce petition can be filed where the marriage has took place or where you resided last address, now if you residing in Karnatak then you can file in whose Jurisdiction you are residing in Karnataka