Judge is directing to withdraw my interim and RCR case without trial

hi I applied Interim injection order against my husband and other to not to allinate from resident , i also applied Resistution of Conjugal rights because he abscond from house staying at his sister house 4 years without intimation, after 2 half year i applied both the cases, i got interim order but they stopped water and power connection to my flat, after 3 half years judge forced my husband to joint family again without trail of case,in same injection my husband want to do rennovation work after joining the house judge forcefully said to join but there is no order passed to stay , after 6 months of interium order modification judge said to withdraw case , but i thougt it is very dangerous for me my kids without going to trails and order if i withdraw the case it damages, he also said withdraw interium order also, but timebeign he stops all the acivities, after the case he repeats it , pls suggest me wheather i should fight for rcr, interim injection or i should withdraw thanks

This suggestion only. Conjugal right case you have refer your case before the honble lok Adalat and fixed terms and conditions against your hasband and also mentioned injection orders and also refer the said injection case also and to be made injection as absolutely and not to file any appeals and if any other conditions reduce in writing and to take award from lok adalat. The honble court having power to granting time for reunion of the parties.

Please withdraw the case for now. Since the matter between you and your husband is settled. You can withdraw the case now. If the problem arises again in the future, you can file again with legal advice.

upon perusal of your above query it is clear that you can claim inertim injuction, and maintenance until you get a releif from all, as such which stated that you can claim maintenance in RCR
for furhter queries do contact me personally