In inter caste marriage wife retain her surname & religion

Hi I m muslim nd my gf is hindu we decide to marriage bht is it possible after marriage my wife can put hi own name surname nd religion too..??

It is all upon your understanding and your partner's understanding of comprehending with the names and your particular use of name in society. As long as everything is harmonious and we'll directed then there will be no issues.

Yes it's up to u and ur wife decision that she wants to change her religion and convert in Muslim as per Muslim law. If not she can continue with her surname and she can follow her religion according with ur religion as well