I want to disown my parents legally in india ?

Hi Lawyers, I need advice to disown my parents legally in India as my wife has a lot of problems with my parents. My Parents are good but now I cannot tolerate my wife and I cannot get separated from my wife too. I live in Bangalore and works as a software engineer but my parents have got property in Ghaziabad and Hapur. In any case, I died or in any circumstances which can come in any one's life, in that case, My wife should not have any right to claim anything from my parents. This all I need. In future, if my wife wants to get a divorce also than at that time too she should not be able to take any action against my parents like 498A. Make a clause that she can take any action against me but my wife and his family should not be able to take action against my family in any way. Thanks & Regards Shivam Tomer

Answers (1)

207 votes

Dear Sir,
It seems you are facing very big emotional and sentimental related problems which may be sorted out by consulting family councilors if could not resolved then you may seek legal guidance and get file necessary applications suits to get rid of all such family problems.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."