Husband remarry while mutual divorce proceeding still pending

Husband and wife have done agreement on mutual but they have been given date after six months so can husband remarry another girl

No........ Both are not eligible for second marriage...... Until they get legally divorce from family court...... Even they hv done agreement on mutual................ ..............................

Before the dissolution of Marriage no one can be allowed to marry even a mutual compromise has been done but although a petition is pending and this is prohibited by law . Person can be prosecuted for bigamy in ipc 494

As per your above said query, nighter husband nor wife can marriage, untill the court issue decree of divorce , you now after the period of 6 month you and your husband will appear before court and record their statement.