One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Fatehgarh Sahib - Advocate Manish Modi

Advocate Manish Modi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Civil Court, Amloh, Fatehgarh Sahib
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Manish Modi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Manish Modi's office is in Civil Court, Amloh, Fatehgarh Sahib.
  • District Court, Amloh,
  • District Court, Fatehgarh Sahib,
  • District Court, Khanna

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish Modi Can a woman be charged under section 354 IPC Verbal abuse and attempt to hurt me physically by college professor