Husband mentally tortures and does not give maintenance

He tortures me and my daughter everyday. Though he gives money but dnt keep any relations with me. I have found out he is having relation outside marraige but he denies and my parents doesnot trust me.

I'm this situation you may file a complaint case against your husband under domestic violence act and if you are a Hindu and you have sufficient evidence regarding some illegal relation with other woman , you may also file a criminal case against him and for maintenance of you and your daughter , you may file a maintenance case in family court. And if u do not want to continue your relation with your husband you have sufficient reason to file divorce suit against him, but my suggestion for divorce matter , at first you see the options safe shelter for you and your daughter. And if you need other help you may contact me .

DEAR MAM
YOUR ISSUE IS PERSONNEL AND FAMILER AND RIGHT NOW YOU DONT NEED TO TAKE HELP FROM LAW RIGHT NOW.
IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU THAT YOU MAY TAKE HELP FROM MEDIATOR OR YOU MAY TAKE YOUR MATTER TO STATE MEDIATION CENTRE BEFORE STARTING ANY LEGAL ACTION.
FOR DETAIL DISCUSSION KINDLY CONSULT ME.

As per Indian law u Have right to have dignity respect and it to be respected by ur husband. As per ur case u can file maintenance and domestic violence case against ur husband in THE C. J. MANY Court as well as in family court.

Any relationship which has ceased should be let gone.
In ur case, it is advisable to hire a detective to verify the affair. Install cameras to record his torture. If there is some evidence, proceed against him in criminal court.