Husband influenced by his parents

It's been 3 years we got married. From the day 1 his mother father started to hurt me with their words...i didn't get my husband's support. He haven't tried to defend me. I have adjusted and lived for 5 to 6 months. After that I planned to go for a order to make him miss me. They habe taken that as opportunity..nd his parents are with him. Am n one state and he s in another state. Even for picking my call r msg he can't do on his own. His mother s permission required. So what will be the solution for it. Kindly advise

Answers (1)

317 votes

Taking divorce is totally different issue. Now all you need is to be with him so that he may try to understand you. If you keep yourself away from him the distance will get bigger and the in-laws will further aggravate the situation and your life will me in a total mess. Pls don’t let that happen. Take decisions positively and only on failure you choose the legal way.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."