Husband influenced by his parents

It's been 3 years we got married. From the day 1 his mother father started to hurt me with their words...i didn't get my husband's support. He haven't tried to defend me. I have adjusted and lived for 5 to 6 months. After that I planned to go for a job...in order to make him miss me. They habe taken that as opportunity..nd his parents are with him. Am n one state and he s in another state. Even for picking my call r msg he can't do on his own. His mother s permission required. So what will be the solution for it. Kindly advise

Taking divorce is totally different issue. Now all you need is to be with him so that he may try to understand you. If you keep yourself away from him the distance will get bigger and the in-laws will further aggravate the situation and your life will me in a total mess. Pls don’t let that happen. Take decisions positively and only on failure you choose the legal way.