Husband chatting with ex-girlfriend and now asking for divorce

He always insulted me in front of his family members even he didn't pick me with him for function. But I go to his native for festivals. Already before marriage love problem and mutually they separated. He made chats with girls in indecent manner and when I asked about It he tolde to get divorce and blame on me like that I done mistakes his family also support because he not with me all days weekly twice he came to home. He used this chance and rejected me. I try to live with him for my this correct?

Answers (3)

204 votes

I advice you to take a proper consultation with a lawyer like me. With what you have said this amounts to domestic violence. Try to find out what he is doing, if he is cheating on you or not. Since it’s a matter of your life, I advice you to decide wisely.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

248 votes

If you are able to tolerate your husband's behaviour and continue to live with him in order to save your marriage for your daughter's sake, it is your choice. In case this arrangement does not work out as expected, you may opt for divorce later.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
278 votes

Chatting alone is not a ground for divorce. If he doing extra marital affairs with his ex-girl friend, you can very well approach court to get relief in all sort. Also move a petition against his exe girl friend for trying a separation of your marriage.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."