Husband chatting with ex-girlfriend and now asking for divorce

He always insulted me in front of his family members even he didn't pick me with him for function. But I go to his native for festivals. Already before marriage love problem and mutually they separated. He made chats with girls in indecent manner and when I asked about It he tolde to get divorce and blame on me like that I done mistakes his family also support because he not with me all days weekly twice he came to home. He used this chance and rejected me. I try to live with him for my daughter.is this correct?

I advice you to take a proper consultation with a lawyer like me. With what you have said this amounts to domestic violence. Try to find out what he is doing, if he is cheating on you or not. Since it’s a matter of your life, I advice you to decide wisely.

If you are able to tolerate your husband's behaviour and continue to live with him in order to save your marriage for your daughter's sake, it is your choice. In case this arrangement does not work out as expected, you may opt for divorce later.

Chatting alone is not a ground for divorce. If he doing extra marital affairs with his ex-girl friend, you can very well approach court to get relief in all sort. Also move a petition against his exe girl friend for trying a separation of your marriage.