Husband already married now not taking any responsibility

My husband married with me but he didn't told me about his first marriage, and now he doesn't take my responsibility, so what legal action should i take against him?

As per your query

You can file complaint against your husband under section 419 for cheating, 494 for bigamy, and 495 for concealment of former marriage of Indian Penal Code. Simultaneously you can file application in court for maintenance and for shelter under the Domestic Violence Act. Can also file suit for divorce.

Regards

Dear client,as per Hindu marriage act no person can marry if the first wife is already alive and proper divorce procedure not done,in your case your husband committed 2/3 offences simultaneously, first is 420 of IPC, in this case, he has not cheated to you only but to the society ,as well as bigamy etc.send him legal notice about these offences .

If your marriage is valid then you can file domestic violence case against your husband or can file case in family court for maintenance saying that you have been cheated by your husband by performing second marriage, while first spouze is in existence