How to get the share in deceased father's property .

Harassment on me & my wife by my mother and brother. Threatening us on every 10 days to leave the house. My house is in my father and mother's name. I bear my each and every expenses of my family including my wife and my child. I pay half electricity bill. But i amnot allowed to use any of my fathers property after his death.

there is only one solution to this where your mother and brother will never be able able to sell, mortgage the property or do anything with the property. you need to do 3 cases which i feel as per the laws are concerned. a domestic violence case by your wife against your mother. a civil injunction case to block the property and a complaint at the police station, entirely depends on the situation after hearing the specific harassment you facing. detailed discussion is cumpulsory.

You can file a suit for partition of the property left by your father before civil judge. It takes some times as It is a very lengthy process. But due to the process you are not evicted from the property. For further information please contact any lawyer.

For the better relief from this problem first you should file a civil suit before the concerned court for your right over your fathers property. and then you have to file a case against your mother and brother for cruelty and torture by way of your wife and also file a Domestic violence case by way of your wife.