How to file for a domestic violence case?

Sir I report complained in police station on 16/11/2017 but now my Case sent to the caw cell by the police station or I.O. I didn't get any call from family welfare or CAW Cell and I want to file an FIR against my husband but police officer not help me so , what I do for file a FIR in police station?

Dear client, you can get again approach the police station or file an rti to know the status. In case you have the CAW cell contact details you can directly contact them or write to them asking about the status of your complaint. You may call for a detailed discussion to discuss further strategies on your matter.

Incase the police refuses to lodge an fir you should approach a lawyer and file an application under section 156(3) and this gives the judge power to direct police to lodge an fir you can also approach the concerned dcp if the thana

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar