How to file a case against husband

Got married husband family cheated my parents by making my parents to pay major marriage expenses.After marriage my husband usually leave me separately in my parents home .I forced him and went to his home then only came to know he has affair already and he is daily alcoholic and torchel me verbally mentally emotionally.when I say to my mother in law they left me in parents home in 2 months saying me psycho contact or proper response from them.what case should I file against him?

Answers (2)

330 votes

வணக்கம்... தாங்கள் தாராளமாக விவாகரத்து வேண்டி நீதிமன்றத்தில் வழக்கு தொடுக்கலாம்...
உங்கள் கணவரின் குடும்பமும் கூட்டுகுடும்பமாக வாழந்து வருபவர்கள் எனில் domestic violence act (DVC) வழக்கு பதிவு செய்து நீதிமன்ற கூண்டில் நிறுத்தி நீயாயம் கேட்க முடியும்..
மாதாந்திர ஜீவனாம்சம் கேட்டும் வழக்கு தாக்கல் செய்யலாம்...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

246 votes

hi madam sir.
if you not interested to live with your husband mean you can file divorce and domestic violence case against your husband. otherwise they are torture and demand any dowry mean also file dowry case

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."