How to deal with violence in family by elders

Taunts, mentally disturbance, torture, abusing language used in daily routine ...,etc . All the things happens on daily basis by grandmother and some people help out her in it . I don't know what should i do ? I just keep my mouth shut and if i reply to that they convert it into taunts, mentally torture . My mother is tolerating all from last last 26 years . They made my brother in their control. He speaks their tone and make noise in home ( speaking loudly and make environment noisy ) . Daily my grandmother pinch and put taunts on us. I am studying and my younger sister is just 10 . Should i take action on it or not ?

Make recording of the taunts.then move court of Domestic Vilonce move Crimes against Women cell.Talk discuss to solve problems.They could be punished and you and your mother could be compensated.What you Think.

Hi, your mom can file a case under domestic violence act and also can initiate criminal proceedings against grandmother
There are other remedies too.
For more information feel free to have a word with me
All the best